Thread for BS/MD BS/DO 2021-2022

Congrats!!!

1 Like

there is like a info session and then one interview.

1 Like

Does cincinnati send all invites at once? Do they send rejection email?

congrats!!

1 Like

congrats!!!

1 Like

No, thatā€™s the right thing to do. Though have been hearing about BU interview chances till end of the month, highly unlikely at this point. The more one delays transferring their file for UG consideration, the bleaker the chances of being considered for any merit based awards, typically 25-30k range per year. With that kind of price cut and depending on the major your C wants to pursue for traditional undergrad e.g. bme, data/comp sci, business/economics etc, it may be an additional good choice to have before finalizing where to go to in a couple of months from now.

2 Likes

Definitely wait until the first week of March.

RPI/AMC sends supplements, interview invites, and even results on a rolling basisā€¦

Did anyone hear about getting off the interview waitlist for Drexel?

Anyone get interview invite for Siena or ACPHS?

I contacted ACPHS and they said if you did not get an interview at this point, then you are rejected. I have not heard back from Siena/Albany yet.

1 Like

is it okay to contact NJMS if you were forwarded but havenā€™t heard back yet?

1 Like

Congratulations! So happy for you!

1 Like

Congrats! I applied to Rowan BS/MD but I havenā€™t heard anything back. Do you know when your interview is?

Did you get an interview invite?

1 Like

yes

Thank you. Will do.

I am also thinking the same

I think we can send a amail and close that one to this njmsapplicant@njms.rutgers.ed

In addition to the email, do you see interview invitation on Cincinnati application portal?

1 Like

Yea! When you log in, and click on the ā€œApplication Status Pageā€ it gives you the time, asks you to confirm, and has tips on how to prepare!

2 Likes