Thread for BS/MD BS/DO 2021-2022

I think you’re right. It makes sense for anyone who got into Case PPSP to talk to current students in the program to get some clarity. It’s had a great reputation for years, so I wouldn’t cross it off the list because of this attrition rate stat, without asking more questions.

Posted my results in results group

1 Like

Thank you very much.
That is an amazing profile.
Congratulations on LECOM BS/DO.

2 Likes

Thank you so much

1 Like

I will post his results. Did you also want the second part on my thoughts regarding the various programs?

Yes, please.
Those are very valuable insights that you have.

Has anyone heard from Pitt GAP?

Not yet.

One of my student waiting (patiently)
It’s PITT VS one other BSMD… they are local (in Tristate area) so PITT is #1 .

Good luck to all waiting…

nope - getting pretty frustrated at how long they’re taking…

Yeah, I cannot really go forward and commit until I hear from them…hopefully by the end of the week.

Thank you @bsmdstudent123 for sharing your stats and perspectives.
Congratulations on your multiple BS/MD and Ivy acceptance.
Best wishes on URochester or UPenn - whatever you choose.

1 Like

PPSP

My son talked to some PPSP students and apparently, the 10/20 thing was a misunderstanding, and most people (if not all) make the med school.

2 Likes

^^ this makes sense about PPSP. Students I have spoken to have enjoyed it and have had tons of flexibility. Plus Case Western’s medical school has a great reputation for being a top 25 med school and incredible matching.

2 Likes

Check your portal, Pitt just came out!

2 Likes

It has a congratulations message, But no email message yet. Can not believe it, Hopefully it’s true !!!

5 Likes

I got the email literally 0.2 seconds ago, it came 30 minutes after I checked my portal

7 Likes

Yeah, just got email as well. Wow!! This is my son’s top choice!

8 Likes

Did you get in?

I did!! First acceptance after five rejections!

11 Likes

Congratulations!!! I will send you DM.

1 Like