Thread for BS/MD BS/DO 2021-2022

On my NJIT portal its says “Decided - please come back in 48 hours to view your admission decision. Thank you.” do u first get accepted into NJIT before invite? or does it occur all at the same time?

1 Like

Just got an email for NJIT ADHC interview. Haven’t heard from PMM or UPitt yet. I applied before October 26th for NJIT and just received tonight, don’t worry, it’s on a rolling basis!

1 Like

Yes acceptance first

anyone out of state got interview invite for NJIT?

received supplemental essays from Albany today.

My D got it today too.

We are OOS, my D got an interview.

Yes, I’m OOS

Prepping for the interview. Watch this

Thank you so much for this resource!

1 Like

was it the university of albany/SUNY upstate program?

My son received the supplemental app for LIM yesterday. Did not expect to see these many essay prompts , and only 6 days to deadline!!

Agreed!! Too many essays for 1 week.

Yes SUNY upstate program

Summary so far:

PMM: some interview invites are out
RPI/AMC: supplemental being sent out
Union/AMC: supplemental being sent out
RIT/Upstate: supplemental being sent out
UAlbany/Upstate: supplemental being sent out
NJIT: undergrad interview invites being sent out

Any I missed?

If you don’t mind when did you apply?

B2B invites for Round 2 are coming out Monday, and Round 1 post faculty-session essay is due Monday as well. Not sure if you wanted to include B2B in there but thought I’d add that incase anyone is interested

2 Likes

We should include that.
In fact, for all colleges, if there is an additional activity post submission of the common app, we should include it and track it.

2 Likes

Applied on November 15 for RIT and ACPHS

Just an invitation at Honors College. I believe you could contact to the office. We have not receive any notification about the admission to the regular college yet. It is confusing.