Thread for BS/MD BS/DO 2021-2022

got rowan supplement a few days ago

did anyone apply to Nyit’s BS/DO?

Got an email from TCNJ. “We have begun consideration of applicants for the 2022 TCNJ/7YR Medical Program. You have been chosen to move into our pre-interview selection process!”.

They provide a link to a google form & say “If you are chosen for an interview, you will be notified within the next few weeks.”

Not sure how many steps are there. :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

just got an email from siena saying they forwarded my application to albany medical college

2 Likes

Can you provide your stats
Thanks

i got the same email. does everyone who applied get this email?

2 Likes

We didn’t get that email

did you get admissions decision

During the last couple of years - sometime in January over a few weeks starting from the second or third week of January

1 Like

Did anyone get the supplement for ualbany? If so when, and what are your stats?

1 Like

could you send me a dm as well?

Does anyone know if RPI/Albany finished sending out emails to selected students?

do u have a portal for siena?

no i can’t even access my portal

Can you provide your stats
Thanks

This is very strange as my daughter was chosen for interviews at other TCNJ and NJMS and did get accepted finally too but I don’t remember such email. I spoke to another person whose 2 kids are in the program too and they don’t remember such email either. Not sure if this is new?

I dont think they have a “portal” so dont worry

Is this a rolling process or has everyone who is selected been given the email already?

Is the google form more supplemental essays?

I did not get one. But the person who did get it said the form says you will be notified if chosen for interview.
My daughter who applied 3 years ago and got accepted, did not get any such email but that was 3 years ago