Thread for BS/MD BS/DO 2021-2022

What is your feeder college

Is it for SUNY Medical school interview or Undergrad interview from Feeder schools? From where did you get interview email?

Iā€™m not sure, Iā€™m sorry.

Any W&J BA/MD applicants here?

Upstate

What is your feeder college?

I think only Seniors are getting

We got NJIT Honorsā€¦ Did anyone got

For SUNY Upstate interview, is it better to have it earlier or later. Upstate does rolling admissions so does that mean it is better to have it earlier or there is no difference?

is anyone doing the rutgers newarkā€™s honors login learning community interview

i did, but nothing about bs/md

Is NJIT done forwarding the applications to NJMS?

My D got the Honors ask. ā€¦ but nothing about BS/MD
So not sure whether itā€™s necessary or worth (unless u want to do just Bachelors in Rutgers) .

Got the email yesterday about Presidential Scholarship

Someone posted acceptance in Brown PLME in other thread 7 days ago. Likely ED. Curiousā€¦Has any one received acceptance from Brown PLME ED from this group?

Has anyone else received an invitation to the SBU/LECOM BS/DO program? I scheduled the first of the two interviews and have not received information regarding how to schedule the second.

Yes me too. I got an account on the LECOM website and submitted an application for their Early Assurance Program for the second interview. There should be information on the email about how to access the form.

I filled out the application and since I am a permanent resident I also sent in my permanent residency card, but have not received another link to schedule. I just wanted to make sure it is normal.

ya I think that is normal- I have not received any link to schedule either. I got an email saying they will let me know if LECOM wants to invite me for a second interview later - I am assuming I will get this after the first SBU interview

Alright sounds good. When did you schedule your interview for? Also, how selective do you think they were when choosing interview candidates. I am going to travel from Washington, but if they were not selective before choosing for interviews and will cut after I travel, I am a little hesitant.