***Thread for BS/MD/DO 2022-2023***

Any information about RPI BSMD . How many will be accepted to the program?

I have no idea. DD did not apply there.

1 Like

Same here

Have you tried reaching out to the TCNJ contact person ??

1 Like

Not selected for presidential scholarship. Only got Dean scholarship and $2k other scholarship. We are local Florida so also get bright future scholarship which is $7k/year during undergrad.

Sent you DM

No, but I can ask my C to do that. I’ll let everyone know what they say.

3 Likes

That is great! So for you it is not a brainer first choice…

1 Like

Just heard from Albany Med through RPI feeder- accepted!

13 Likes

Please don’t sign up with MedSchool Coach, they are horrible especially their BS/MD counseling. We tried them for my son two years ago and they really messed up his prospects. This year my daughter did everything on her own and got multiple interviews and accepted to PMM.

9 Likes

Congratulations!! WOW!

When did you interview?

1 Like

Congrats! was it on the amc website or the rpi portal?

1 Like

Very pleased to announce that all our students who interviewed with AMC in January have received acceptances.

4 Likes

Wow…Congratulations to all deserving candidates. Is it through RPI feeder school or Union College?

1 Like

Has anyone heard back from AMC through siena?

3 Likes

RPI is the feeder school.

3 Likes

How (and when) did your students get notifications of acceptance? Which states are they from?

My son is due to give interview for Hofstra next week. Last week, Casper test numbers were shared with us. He stood in the top quartile.

Will the score make any difference or already baked into the interview invite that interview becomes only criterion.

Just now, Saint Louis University (SLU) sent acceptance letters (Medical Scholars Program). Via email.

6 Likes