***Thread for BS/MD/DO 2022-2023***

D is accepted in Undergrad at Drexel. No word on BS/MD.

1 Like

Confirm with the college, but the 5th day from today would be Tuesday.

1 Like

University at Albany which is a feeder school to Upstate Medical University has started forwarding applications to Upstate. It will happen over many days, but they have started that process.

Did they reach out to you asking you to select from one of the feeder schools?

If Union has sent it to AMC, you will not hear from RPI.

Purchase/ suny upstate they give only 5days since monday.
So friday is due. Is that easyern time or local time?

1 Like

D got email from Sienna on 8th that she is admitted and her application has been sent to Albany Medical school and they will reach out for next steps. Havenā€™t got any emails yet - anyone in the same boat?

Any idea on what are Albany Medical supplement essays are about?

We are in the same boatā€¦ just waiting for AMC, got forwarded by Siena. And no idea what the essays will be about. Itā€™ll be good to know.

I just got NJIT undergrad acceptance but havenā€™t heard anything about the honors college or bs/mdā€¦ do they come out at a later date or are they not correlated?

All the best. How was this information shared? Last update I have is an email from SunyPolytechnic that application is being forwarded for next phase with a timeline. Dec 15th SunyPoly submits Top 25.

Thank you. UAlbany portal states that application is under review and you will receive status by early Jan. Is there a different notification for UAS submission?

2 Likes

Same. NJIT acceptance came few days earlier. Nothing yet for Honors college.

I had heard. Honors come out late Jan

has anyone heard back from adelphi-upstate?

Do you know what kind of letter? We hadnā€™t heard anything from Hofstra, not even for portal set up yet.

No, but just heard from RITā€” rejected.

Iā€™m sorry.

2 Likes

Sorry wrong info from someone

From Hofstra websiteā€¦the Hofstra 4+4 Program: BS-BA/MD Application Supplement will be available in the my.hofstra.edu portal for admitted students who have demonstrated the academic qualifications to be eligible for the program and students must submit their completed 4+4 Supplemental Application by January 15.

1 Like

The Pitt GAP application requires 2 letters of recommendation. Should I submit more than 2 letters of recommendation (for example 3 letters)?

3 Likes

Do you see an option to submit a 3rd one?