***Thread for BS/MD/DO 2022-2023***

My son was forwarded to NJMS in 2020, but we never heard back from NJMS. I think NJMS offers are extended as you go, not at the end of all interviews. I don’t know if they still do this: allowing students to pick a feeder program if they were forwarded by multiple feeders.

Nope. Not yet. Thank you.

Just received FAU interview invite.

1 Like

I heard FAU only send interviews to National Merit students. Are you National Merit?

Yes I am

Does anyone heard sophi Davis?

Don’t worry. They’re sending invites up until the 28th I think, so there is still a chance!

2 Likes

Last year, we received an email from TCNJ on Jan 24th that the application has been forwarded to NJMS for further review and received and email from NJMS on Feb 2 regarding interview invite. Decisions came end of March.

Hi. May i know when is interview date? Does date is only one or you can choose date? Does inyerview is in person?

Any one received Drexel interview letters?

1 Like

mid feb. They offered a date and time. Asked if acceptable else they would propose. For me is virtual not in person (OOS if it matters).

1 Like

Supposed to come out on the 31st

Has anyone recieved an interview invite with programs affiliated with RowanSOM. If so, which undergraduate schools? If anyone applying to these programs needs interview, feel free to pm me. I am currently in the program.

1 Like

received FAU invitation

2 Likes

You got email today or yesterday?

1 Like

National Merit? Also, FAU says the decision is subjective to matriculate to MD program, does anybody have experience and moved to MD?

today

yes natl merit semi

1 Like

Morning. Anyone heard from Case PPSP program? I heard on or before Jan 28…

No not yet. Their website says on or about 28, not b4e, I know potato - potata