Thread for BSMD 2020-2021 Applicants (Part 1)

Multiple out of how many students over how many years? Is this same myth as multiple Ivy league students not getting any MD admissions after one or more gap years? I also know one student from 2017 cycle BSMD student who got 99 percentile but she did some prep since her program has a 515 or so minimum.

Nothing is impossible including getting MD admission thru traditional path (without stressing out) but you keep painting dire situation for it and rosy picture for BSMD. I have no issues with either track but as seniors we should be giving balanced opinions in these threads than claiming BSMD students are killing it across the board.

As @PPofEngrDr pointed around 500 students only get 100% percentile each year. I know it does take some prep and practice to get it.

I also created a thread 3 years back for people to give honest feedback and few participated (including you for some time).

I encourage all the parents and students from past cycles to give their individual experiences there than anecdotal stuff here.