Thread for BSMD 2020-2021 Applicants (Part 1)

NJIT interview was quick for us. Same here, could not really get the feeling of what to expect next.

They told my son that interview will continue for one more week and then next step notifications will go

ok. Did they say when to expect notifications (good or bad)? Will it be sometime in Dec?

Yes, in December

Ok. Thanks.

Just a general question, but are most of the users in this forum parents? I feel like I’m the only student here.

I’m a student too! :smile:

Does anyone know if Penn State or NJIT are still sending out interviews? My status portal for Penn State says my application is currently under review, but I know they sent out interview invites over two weeks ago

That’s amazing! Congrats!

I’m a student too. How did your daughter receive notification? did she receive an email or was it on the undergraduate portal?

I was wondering the same thing…I thought they said mid-december but I’m not sure.

You can find it on your GoBaylor portal

Congratulations and all the best!!

1 Like

Thanks @karmayogi!

Yeah, I can’t help but feel a little disappointed tho. Wish they’d give us clearer dates and emails. But, I guess we have to wait and have patience :slight_smile:

1 Like

what other programs send out notifications in December?

1 Like

where exactly on the portal? I don’t see any notification except getting acceptance into undergrad (which I received a while ago) and the scholarship I received

Are NJIT and Penn State still sending out interviews?

2 Likes

i’d assume that njit might. i got my invite really late

Go on the Connect & Visit tab
Sorry I know it’s hard to navigate but it should say something like Scholarship Program Update