Thread for BSMD 2020-2021 Applicants (Part 1)

If you don’t mind sharing when did you receive your interview invite?

i got it exactly a week ago. when i looked at the scheduling, they still had quite a few slots left at the beginning of next week.

Oh okay tysm!! Ahh I feel like I’m in a constant state of anxiety lol

dont worry!! im in the same boat lol. remember, it’s still super early in the application season so u got this!!!

1 Like

oh okay, yeah I didn’t receive any update yet. does that mean rejection

yeah Im super anxious too. we got this guys :slight_smile:

1 Like

When did you receive your NJIT interview information? Our portal says Admitted and we got a letter in the mail but no communication after that .

Same with Rutgers - Admitted to Newark - but no communication after that . Also how do we add New Brunswick as “Interested College” on their portal ?

So I just recently got supplemental info from rpi for amc and after being disappointed by Baylor today can someone share the number of students selected for each step for rpi/amc? Would be really helpful haha

1 Like

Same for me. Received NJIT UG acceptance a while back and a letter in the mail but no honors notifications yet. I feel like I’ve been rejected, but I have pretty high stats so I feel as if I should’ve at least got an interview. Oh well…

I did not receive any email notification. Just checked the portal based other posts.

I didn’t recieve the RPI/AMC supplemental. Do they send them out at the same time or is it rolling?

Also received supplemental, but I do not know how many people get selected each round. How did you get Baylor decisions back already? Did you apply Baylor2Baylor?

i got the interview info last tuesday or wednesday. i haven’t heard anything from rutgers. idk about your second question tho

December 1st is the notification date for the Baylor2Baylor Medical Program. I believe that you should have applied by November 2nd to be considered.

1 Like

Has anyone heard anything from Rutgers-Newark (other than UG acceptance) regarding their BA/MD program.

Congrats… We havent heard anything yet.

Congrats. We are still waiting to hear back from RPI/AMC

Congrats!!!
Supplemental request thru portal or email?

hey fellow senior! Btw, haven’t heard anything from Penn state either. Wondering how everyone is getting interviews already. I haven’t gotten a single notification about my BSMD applications :confused:

1 Like

i got rejected from baylor2 bs md and im pretty sad about it. does anyone know approx how many people make it through the first round of review and get invited to the scholarship event? also has anyone heard from pitt gap med yet?

2 Likes