Thread for BSMD 2020-2021 Applicants (Part 1)

Oh, I just got an email from the admissions office saying that MOST of the SKMC interviews have gone out and that a FEW are remaining. FYI, I did not get an interview, I sent an email asking about if interviews were sent out. I’m really just praying now to get an interview and I’m kind of bummed out.

I got it as an email!

Nice, good job! Hoping you get in man.

Kinda just over here getting depressed because i haven’t gotten an interview request yet.

Anyways, hope you get in that’s an awesome program.

nov 2?? wait i thought the deadline was nov 10?

Nov 2 for UG app and Nov 10 for supplemental

sorry I wasn’t clearer. aspiringbsmd2021 is correct.

Does anyone know what goes into picking the individuals who move onto phase 2 of the Baylor2Baylor medical track selection process? Is it just a holistic review as before or something more?

1 Like

What is the due date for supplemental essays to submit?

My daughter received Union/AMC supplements and they are due on 12/8.

2 Likes

Did anyone recieve Siena/Amc supplements?

Wait omg I hate this new CC messaging thing. I meant to tell @RG1972 I got rpi/amc through an email. Don’t worry, I’m also super bummed not to get interviews yet but it’s only dec 1 and lots of the big apps aren’t even due yet so dw too much

1 Like

@aspiringbsmd2021 When did you get the RPI/AMC supplemental? Thank you.

Aww thank you for the support and yes we can get thru this together!!

I’m not sure… maybe email your admissions counselor?

Where does the supplement come from for RPI/AMC ? is it from RPI or AMC?

Received Union/AMC supplement and ADHC interview.

AMC sends it.

Radio silence from Pitt and Penn.

Question about supplemental applications in general: can you reuse essays that you used in your original application? Basically, will they reread your old essays or just focus on the supplemental?

Fr can they just tell me either way