Thread for BSMD 2020-2021 Applicants (Part 1)

By email this morning. They’re still combing through applications. I submitted the RPI application November 1st

1 Like

Not yet. Waiting…

Just checked the portal and they just updated the finance aid(University Scholorship) amount. Other than that nothing else

Really sorry to hear but I hope that you will get some good news from other BS/MD colleges.

Really sorry to hear. I hope that you will get some good news from other BS/MD colleges.

We have been waiting for RPI/AMC supplement application. My son just got the email from AMC. Looks like they have started releasing the suppliment applications to second round of students.

I know some of you got RPI/AMC supplement earlier, just wondering what was the date to submit the supplement application for you. My son has to do it by December 16th.

Congratulations and all the very best!!!

still radio silence from RPI/AMC, but i submitted their application in early/mid Oct…

MY D applied for Rowan BS/MD. We got acceptance for Honors UG and supplemental needs to be submitted by mid Feb. We applied end of Oct.

1 Like

Does anyone have their PMM application still under review?

1 Like

Thank you
Where in the portal do you see that scholarship information?

Congratulations @BGKYMom. was the website updated or you got an email regarding the supplemental ? and when did you get the acceptance ?
My D got into UG - and no sign of supplemental/.

Received RPI/AMC supplement this morning.

PMM rejected with undergrad acceptance.

where should we look for this scholarship info in the portal?

Sorry for the incorrect info! She did not get any Supplemental. Only honors college invitation to apply which is due mid Feb. We got regular UG acceptance Nov 10th and honors college application two weeks back. This was updated on their website.

Congratulations!!! I am still waiting for my S

Scholarship information under Financials section in the left hand side. It’s under view Financials Aid. My S got 20k as a University Scholarship

Does your S or D has research experience?

Something doesn’t add up, as per the stats only 37 of the batch cited made it to the interview stage, so as per the above all of them should have been selected. But apparently 10 of them were not, inspite of meeting whatever their requirements were.

But I agree one can apply if has enough bandwidth, as a backup and think it over at the right time.

1 Like