Thread for BSMD 2020-2021 Applicants (Part 1)

Yes. My son got selected in UG.

I have a question regarding SUNY feeder schools. My daughter applied to 3 SUNY feeder schools but doesn’t want to move forward with one school. She has not yet received supplements or undergrad admission. Can she withdraw from the undergrad college before it gets forwarded to SUNY. Is SUNY going to accept you through only one college?

if you already completed CASPer today, can you put some feedback/pointers about it… my s is scheduled to take in jan.

You can contact the admission office for withdrawal if your D is absolutely sure about her decision.

Thanks! Is it ok call them and ask for withdrawal. Does it impact any other feeder schools? By any chance if they have already forwarded to SUNY, is it still ok to withdraw? In that case, SUNY still considers her application if it gets forwarded from other schools?

NJMS-NWK interview selections will be given Dec 16-18

How do you know? Did you receive any email?

Just now. Said application review will finish Dec. 15

Does NJMS have an unspoken preference for in-state (like Baylor), or do they take ppl from all over?

Yes, we received an email as well… :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

this program is only for instate

Did you already have an interview or are you talking about the applications to be forwarded to NJMS on DEC 16th?

NJMS sent an email saying that they will finalize interview invites by December 15th and will send them out between December 16-18.

We received an email from Rutgers
just now that application review will be completed on DEC15

Did you receive email from NJMS or Rutgers ? we received from Rutgers.

1 Like

Did you apply to Rutgers? Is this email only for students applied to Rutgers?

Same here

Suny will accept you through one college only. If she knows for sure she is not going to go, she should call and tell them so another student can get this opportunity

My son got a call from ACHS and admission officer told him that his application is being forwarded to Upstate Suny and he will get supplement from them

1 Like

@myhouse1

The Casper makes you sign an agreement stating you won’t discuss the material and all testing items are confidential. Now what happens between people is always up to y’all but publicly posting Casper items should not be done.

I know college board patrols social media for its materials.

2 Likes