Thread for BSMD 2020-2021 Applicants (Part 1)

Nothing from Syracuse yet.

Anybody applied to SUNY ESF? What do you think about that program?

Congratulations and all the very best!!!

A well deserved journey. congratulations to your son. It proves that dedication and proper planning you can achieve best through traditional route.

Congratulations to your S and family!!

Has anyone heard back from University at Albany/Upstate?

I have also applied there, and have not heard anything back from the program. I have however gotten into the UG.

1 Like

My son got into their UG but no word on supplement/interview

Congratulations

Nothing from Syracuse

Accepted into Hofstra UG and received BS MD supplement

Yes, my daughter received admission to UAtAlbany and they said she will hear about BS/MD in early January.

@MVparent: I believe its same thing for Syracuse as its for UAlbany. We will hear early January only as they donā€™t need additional supplement for the program per their website.

Probably be the same but wondering if they have further supplements. This is what we received from Syracuse ā€œIf you are selected as a top applicant for the ASP, we will contact you and ask for permission to share your application materials with Upstate Medical University. Based on SUNY Upstateā€™s review of your application, you may be selected for an interview with Upstate Medical University. If you are selected for an interview, SUNY Upstate will notify you directly; if you are not selected for an interview you will be notified by Syracuse University.ā€

Anybody hear anything from SUNY Polytechnic?

Yes. My son received a supplement a few weeks ago. No further communication from Polytech or Upstate

I have also received the undergrad Upstate supplement, but no communication from Upstate or SUNY Poly about forwarding.

Any news from TCNJ? Anyone received interview invites?

is it possible to apply to suny stony brookā€™s bsmd through the common app? I tried looking through the schoolā€™s application but I canā€™t find the section where we put in the bsmd essay mentioned on the bsmdā€™s website. Do I need to do it only through the SUNY Stony Brook private portal, or where do you find it on the common app?

I think so, you can only upload after the commonapp is done. This was discussed earlier few weeks ago.