Thread for BSMD 2020-2021 Applicants (Part 1)

I haven’t received anything yet.

Does anyone know how many interview spots there are for Rutgers Newark BA/MD? Additionally, how many spots there are in the program itself?

I got into Hofstra UG and was told that the supplemental app for the BS/MD program would be on my portal but can’t seem to find it…can someone provide instructions on where I can find it?

Not sure but heard that only about 2 students actually get admission into the program. This may not be accurate lol just what I heard.

More general question, anyone seen a correlation between the UG school admission offer with a good scholarship and receiving interview from the corresponding medical school?

if you go to view application status on the home page, you will get the application. Just under application checklist you will see Forms.

possibly but not much of a correlation…got into Baylor with the Provost scholarship and didn’t get an interview but then again Baylor2Baylor is super competitive

Thank you so much!

Reg Hofstra BS/MD application-

If you are at my.hofstra.edu, select “View your application status and upload documents” and will take you to your application.

If you are login into status page (admission.hofstra.edu/apply/status), you are already in your application.

Once you are there- you can find “forms” section at the bottom of the page right after “Application Checklist”

BS-BA/MD (4+4 Program) Supplemental Form

1 Like

@srk2017

Congratulations!!!
Very happy for you and your son.
Well deserved.

1 Like

Did anyone receive the Upstate Supplemental that applied from ACPHS yet?

No word from Suny Upstate yet for ACPHS.

What can we expect in U of Pittsburgh supplemental ? only Additional essays or any additional documentation to submit too ?

Kiddo got into one of his big traditional route schools today. California is so far away from us though!

6 Likes

wait did you get notified that you have been pushed?

@srk2017 Congratulations. Mission accomplished.

This is the season of medical school acceptances - D got the acceptance letter from MD program.

3 Likes

Seton hills BS/DO program you mean with LECOM?

My s got into Pittsburg undergrad today. No word on next steps. Anyone else heard from them?

Seton Hall vs Seton Hill, haha! The former is in NJ and is an interview guarantee BS/MD program (8 years). The latter is in PA I believe and is a feeder for one of the DO schools, you may be right, LECOM BS/DO 7 year.