Thread for BSMD 2020-2021 Applicants (Part 1)

@srk2017

Congrats to your kid!

Congratulations to you and DS, @mom2boys1999!

1 Like

Congratulations to DD and you, @grtd2010

1 Like

Congrats to your D.

1 Like

@grtd2010

Congratulations, that’s amazing!!!

1 Like

Huge congrats!!! I’m so happy for your kid. Stanford is an amazing accomplishment! :slight_smile:

1 Like

@grtd2010 - Congratulations! to your D and to the proud family

1 Like

@mom2boys1999 - Congratulations! to your S and to the proud family !!! This must be so refreshing after all the troubles your family has faced

1 Like

Congratulations

1 Like

@mom2boys1999 Congratulations to your S and your family on Stanford admission. It may be worth going to CA from FL, IMO.

1 Like

Congrats and it is a great accomplishment. Not really, it is just 5 hours and nowadays there are so many non-stop flights to SFO from FL. Keep the airlines alive!

2 Likes

Congrats, great news.

1 Like

Big congratulations! I would have my kids commit to Stanford in a heartbeat.
With his caliber, there is no way he won’t be one of the 40% when it’s time for medical school admissions.

1 Like

Congratulations !!!
Very happy for you.

1 Like

@grtd2010
Congratulations!!!
Very happy for you.

1 Like

@mom2boys1999, congrats to your S and your family for Stanford admission. Its a great school.

1 Like

My D is waiting for it too
 and it’s due Dec 15th
 Any information about what the supplemental is about? More essays or something else?

Congrats to your kid. To get in to Stanford as EA is a big deal. I won’t be surprised for BS/MD acceptances, that’s where real dilemma starts. :blush:

1 Like

My son had rec’d supplement from RIT which was due on 6th of December. Nothing after that.

If it is known that the supplemental is due on 15th and haven’t received it yet, then likely your application is not on the top of their list for consideration. May be best to move on.
That is the reason students apply through multiple feeders to increase the chances that one or the other will forward the app to the med school.

Also once the supplements from different feeders are forwarded to the med schools, they have their own lag time. Some programs respond on a rolling basis as and when supplements come through from different feeders and some wait for accumulating all from different feeders and review in one shot.

1 Like