Thread for BSMD 2020-2021 Applicants (Part 1)

likely but not guaranteed…

And perfect GPA with most challenging courses. That used to be the norm couple of years back but then they changed it since. Now no one can predict.

1 Like

That is really outdated info on TCNJ website. They haven’t updated those stats in ages. The number of applicants may be around 1000 or more. Other stats are likely to be different also. In 2018 thread someone mentioned the BS/MD cohort size at TCNJ for that year was 16

1 Like

No. Some of them got even with lesser scores for Gap.

1 Like

Might be accurate. You can watch TCNJ/NJMS video in youtube uploaded few months ago. They gave all the numbers.

I agree with you. We watched that video and in that the director specified that they receive 360 applications.

I received my letter to apply for the gap medicine today! no email yet

i had a 35 (36 superscored), didn’t take sat, 4.85/4.0 (w/uw gpa)

i still haven’t received an email but i got the letter… i would wait it out

On TCNJ — just glancing at today’s TCNJ postings, it seems —

1. 2 to 3 instate got interviews — good luck !!
  2. about 5 OOS (including ourselves) didn’t get interviews

Yes we understand that this whole process is highly unpredictable :slight_smile:

Did anyone receive a supplement form from Adelphi? On the website it says we should indicate interest in the program on both common app and this supplement form but my S never received one. He is admitted to the UG honors program.

Holistic :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

I received the email from PITT GAP with the link and login information regarding the supplemental application. I am not able to get in however it just says “Invalid Login Credentials.” Is anyone else experiencing this problem?

1 Like

Congrats! Now i just need the UPS truck to come quicker…

I received the supplement from ACPHS about 2 weeks ago, the day after I submitted my application. I have not heard back from them yet. Should I still have hope for this program or are they done with interviews?

I was wondering the same thing. I received an email asking me to schedule an interview for the honors college last week but I haven’t heard anything about the combined program

They may be updating local folks first, give them till the end of the week.

1 Like

Same

Same with our son. He submitted the supplement and had a “Discover your potential” call with them about two weeks ago but nothing after that. Are you in-state or OOS?

I am OOS. I was just confused because some people were saying they got an email/call last week