Thread for BSMD 2020-2021 Applicants (Part 1)

May be we should send email

Yes, the RD deadline is Jan. 5, 2021.

Anyone received interview from NJMS? I got the NJIT ADHC acceptance last week but nothing after that.

we emailed them and they told us my son is not being forwarded.

AMC tuition is approx $60k alone plus an additional estimate of $2k/month living expenses.

same not forwarded to SUNY

I got an email from Drew about the BA/MD interview. Is this interview with Drew or with NJMS?

Is this for the Rutgers/NJMS program?

Yes, through Suny Poly and ACPHS.

Hope everyone who received instruction emails for SUNY Upstate, also received the link and login credentials by now. We received it last night. And email from Ms. Ripa said that every should have it by last night. Good luck to all Upstate aspirants!

I believe all the feeders need to send the recommendations to Upstate by December 15th.

Last year Upstate had 3 interview dates Jan 27th, Feb 10th and March 2nd. Don’t know the process for this year. And not sure if supplements are sent to everyone at once or in batches. Did anyone call Upstate to make sure?

Yes, we are forwarded to Upstate from SUNY Poly and ACPHS.

How do you know its through SUNY Poly. Did SUNY Poly inform you?

It will be with Drew. NJMS interviews are in the spring

So that was it? If we didn’t receive it by now we are done with upstate, or other feeders could still recommend later?

Everyone should read “Why RPI sucks” on reddit. They make a lot of valid points and I personally would choose penn state over rpi for the the reasons in that post.

1 Like

Ms. Ripa from Upstate confirmed the schools recommended us from the feeders we applied.

Suny Poly did not communicate to us after their supplement is submitted. And, ACPHS did inform us and also Upstate confirmed it.

How do we know if you are being forwarded or not after the interview with say NJIT?

Interview Invites from NJMS will likely be going out early next year (Jan-Mar)

Thanks.

Has anyone been forwarded to Suny Upstate from RIT?