Thread for BSMD 2020-2021 Applicants (Part 1)

80 are interviewed just for union I believe and they accept 15 from each feeder school I am assuming because AMC states that 45 seats are reserved for their 3 feeder schools for the bsmd program on their website.

Anyone has an idea - when is the bs/md supplemental due for stonybrook (Applying for WISE program)?

I think itā€™s Jan 15th.

There were two dates (Jan 15th, Feb 1st) floating alternately in SBUā€™s emails, SBU Portal, and SBUā€™s website. Checked my SBU portal just now, it says Feb 1st for the other two honors programs (Honors College, University Scholars). Better reach out to your admission counselor to confirm supplemental docs due dates for WISE program.

Does SUNY Poly update the portal with information that they have forwarded to Upstate?

Any insight on when could we expect the next round of Union/AMC interviews for those submitted on 12/8?

1 Like

Does anyone know the interview statistics for BU?

Was this supplement part of main application or you recā€™d it later?

Has anyone heard from NJMS? Our application was forwarded from NJIT but no word afterwards.

No word yet for me

How did you know your app forwarded to NJMS? I applied but no answer no updated portal. How about your portal?

Ours was also forwarded to NJMS from NJIT. But no word after that. We received an email from NJIT that our application was forwarded to NJMS and now it is up to NJMS if they invite you for an interview or not. No update on NJIT portal (it just says that you are admitted to NJIT and Honors college).

Thank you@rk1235rk

it is part of main application (bs/md).

Once you submit the application and receives the portal, you can see the supplements in that.

Which UG major you choose for NJIT BSMD? I only admitted UG major(accepted 12k merit letter), Honors section still appliedā€¦ UG majorā€¦ is important???

Cannot say if UG major is important or not for merit scholarship (may be not). We chose Biology.

Thanks. If app not forwarded to NJMS or Reject from NJMSā€¦ let us know then???

Anybody know when the next round of Upstate interview invites is, maybe from a previous cycle?

My son recā€™d an email stating his application is being forwarded.