Thread for BSMD 2020-2021 Applicants (Part 1)

Got it. Thank you.

Did anyone received confirmation email after you have submitted AMC supplement as did not receive any emails afterwards and when login to the AMC and click supplement says is expired. Just want to make sure if is same for everyone else. As submitted on 12/28/20

No confirmation email
submitted on 12/25

1 Like

Anyone who applied and got in Stonybrook UG - know about the scholarship ?

Yes, my D got admission in UG but she has not heard anything related to scholarship or Honors or BS/MD program.

2 Likes

Thank you @Yashi123 yes we got admission into UG. but nothing about scholarship.
We have not applied for honors/BS/MD yet.

Same here

D had hers today, I believe they told the students Feb 15th and Mar 8th.

D just got a notification today that SUNY app was complete and ready for review so hopefully we will find out soon.

We got TCNJ interview email too.

2 Likes

How long after receiving the email that “your SUNY app is complete” did everyone get an interview invite/rejection?

Just two days after!

So, if I submitted Union/AMC on 12/8 and did not receive an interview invite yet, have I been rejected?

@BrwnBoy0302, I don’t think unless you receive a rejection notification. Till only one person received rejection notification and rest of us have been still waiting. I understand that it’s rolling and also looks like they are sending notifications. Just be patient.

@mygrad2021 and others who are filling FAU - there is no place on the online form to list any of your shadowing or research or medical related activities. There are places to list community service, clubs/organizations, leadership and job (4 text boxes). So where to put research or shadowing? Did you guys put it anywhere?

I remember FAU has SRAR but don’t know if that has shadowing/research ECs too. I have to check with my D.

SRAR is just to put grades. We did that when we filing FAU application.

I will ask my D and let you know.

Could not go past the 1st page still on FAU application. What is the trick? Tried all the browsers and also filled on all the info. middle name, ACT and address2 lines are empty. Tried filling the ACT line with NA and 0s, but no avail.

Don’t leave any field empty
 put N/A if the field is not applicable.