Thread for BSMD 2020-2021 Applicants (Part 1)

Thank you and Thank you!

Could not think of placing a N/A in optional middle name too :roll_eyes:.

|LOL| :grin:

Congratulations and good luck!

I know multiple feeders forwarded your DD. What is the feeder assigned by Upstate for today’s interview?

It seems Jan 6th, Feb 15th and Mar 8th are the interview dates this cycle for Upstate. Please post if any one is offered different days other than those three!

Last year also 3 interview dates Jan 27th, Feb 10th and Mar 2nd.

Awesome thanks so much!

1 Like

I remember my DD saying she saw Jan. 18 showing up in Red (meaning all booked).

Did anyone hear from Upstate that was forwarded from either Syracuse or UAtAlbany? We’ve not yet received any notification from UatAlbany after undergrad acceptance. Syracuse forwarded my D’s application but no word yet from Upstate.

We got rejection from forwarding from Syracuse and nothing from UAlbany aside from undergrad acceptance and scholarships

That could be because its holiday - Martin Luther King Jr. Day.
We have seen Jan 1st also marked red for holiday.

@doctorpenguin, Thanks! We’ve not yet received any scholarship info from UAtAlbany. When did you receive that and can I know how much they are offering?

As an OOS, I think we received boarding.

Thanks! To UAtAlabany? When did you receive this? Just boarding or tuition too?

yes, just boarding

about a month ago

1 Like

Same here and we did not receive an interview invite yet.

@Smilescreen, did you apply to their Honors program too?

we did not.

1 Like

Received an interview from AMC and finished TCNJ interview was about 1 hour.

Is this email stating that you have been forwarded to NJMS or if is it for the first TCNJ interview?

Congrats! Did you receive the interview notification today? Also, what feeder school did you apply through?

We received Empire Scholarship for 50k and Engaged Community scholarship for additional 10k for room and board. We are OOS