Thread for BSMD 2020-2021 Applicants (Part 1)

Congratulations!! Is this through NJIT?

Are NJMS interview invites rolling? Which school were you guys forwarded from?

Yes, getting the same error. Not able to schedule interview.

@mygrad2021 - It doesnt say from what college. Just says - interview is scheduled.

1 Like

Yes. Thinking that the database will be synced in the night .
What dates do you see ? we only see 1 date.

There were 3 times available over two days. We scheduled for one of the dates, but got the error message after choosing date and entering SSN.

Did you get an interview through NJIT?

D is in full panic mode as she has not gotten any interviews (or rejections I should add) yet. Trying to calm her down is very difficult. :grimacing:

Yes, totally agree. Kids have put so much hard work into this. Jan is the month I guess when we will see a lot happening.

2 Likes

All you can tell her is it’s not the end of the world. She tried her best that’s it. I strongly believe God’s grace and luck are also important factors in life at every step. We’re all on the same boat.

3 Likes

from what UG school!

doesnt mention what school it is.

I didn’t even share with my DD that NJMS interviews are out.

3 Likes

Yes I haven’t told D either since she is already in a frenzy about Upstate and AMC.

1 Like

Speaking of AMC, does anybody know when Siena/AMC applicants will receive AMC interviews? Our supplement deadline was 12/29.

@NoviceDad any wisdom from previous years would be much appreciated.

Thank you and good luck to all who are playing the waiting game!

Just wondering if anybody interviewed from Caldwell for NJMS? My D was interviewed but she has not heard anything so far. So, wondering if they are done with application process or not.

Hi all, just wanted to confirm that for Stonybrook, both BS/MD and honors college essays are now due February 1 and not Jan 15?

My DD has an interview scheduled with Caldwell for NJMS consideration.

My D just had an interview with caldwell yesterday for NJMS.

My S view of SBU Application Portal says “You have applied for the honors program(s) with checks above. The deadline to submit all credentials, including an additional letter of recommendation and supplemental honors statement(s), is February 1, 2021”. Heard the same from Admissions Counselor. I suggest reach out to your admissions counselor and confirm the same case for you.