Thread for BSMD 2020-2021 Applicants (Part 1)

Just received call for interview.

1 Like

Telephone call? from BU?

Yes, BU just called for interview.

4 Likes

Congratulations!!

Congratulations!

I think interview calls will go out till the end of the month at least.

Difficult to gauge how many got interviews so far. Last year most of the active participants on the thread did not receive interview calls, but when the final acceptances came out from BU, a bunch of folks popped up declaring they got accepted. So it seems these folks had been silent spectators of the proceedings all along, not willing to share anything till they got in.

They disappeared as quickly as the popped up, not sharing any of their details on the main or the results threads.

Thanks @rk2017! I see that trend with many of them even now for PMM today.

You senior members are really spending time to answer questions even after your kids graduated from this process. I really appreciate that! It’s very helpful information, I learnt a lot from you all.

5 Likes

You could also argue we are outdated :-). Thanks for the kind words anyway.

2 Likes

@rk2017 - You are right, perhaps i got confused with the “pre-interview” term - Seems we attended these sessions last year and didn’t realize they were pre-interview!

Agree with @mygrad2021. All the senior members have been helping us in this crucial time.
Calming our nerves :slight_smile: and guiding us in the right path.

2 Likes

My guess is that at the interview stage - everyone is on an equal stage.

Also received BU interview call :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Congrats!

Congrats!

Didn’t check the other fields, only Essay 2

@rk2017, do you know if there is any particular order for BU calls?

No, I don’t think any order.

How long will BU calls go until ?

Thanks!

congratulations @gracewins. Did they send an email as a follow up ? Any change in the portal ?