Thread for BSMD 2020-2021 Applicants (Part 1)

For what? Are you talking about PMM?

I think they asked to email their people by 3PM yesterday if you didnā€™t get a link.

I asked my S about this last night and he said he got the links for both.

Still have time, so donā€™t worry.

1 Like

Thank you, we got the link now :slight_smile:

2 Likes

@NoviceDad @Vicky2019

My S received a rejection email from RPI/AMC and within after couple of minutes, he received an invite for an interview. How can we take this? We will know when he select/fill out the invite? Please advise.

@RG1972
Take it as an invite and schedule the interview.

2 Likes

Thanks!!!

PMM

It is very interesting that multiple schools are having multiple students for interview.
This is extremely rare for PMM.

Further points to a potential glitch this year.

1 Like

I like to think that exceptional students are getting the opportunity to apply to more schools than they planned this year. Iā€™m sure every kid that is invited to the interview deserves to be there and met their high bar, and there are likely those that came close enough but unfortunately didnā€™t make it even when they were well-qualified. I donā€™t think they are accidentally inviting kids that they shouldnā€™t have or being careless or rushed or otherwise imperfect in their selections - Iā€™m sure you didnā€™t mean it that way, but just sharing my outlook on multiple kids being invited from same school here.

PMM interview studentā€™s parents,

We are not able to join Parent meeting session with the ID they provided. Any ideas?

Does anyone have the meeting id for parentā€™s financial session for PMM?
The ID I have says invalid

We are having issues as well. We are not able to join

I am having issues as well. It looked like it accepted the meeting ID once but said password is incorrect, and when I tried again, went back to incorrect meeting ID.

1 Like

Just sent a message to them, letā€™s see. If I get any response, will share with you guys

1 Like

I have emailed the program. Hopefully they will respond.

same issue here. thx.

I emailed the one contact my DD gave me. Will let you know if they respond.

2 Likes

I received a response. She said join now using same ID

Not working for us. Working for anyone?

No still not working. I emailed her again.