Thread for BSMD 2020-2021 Applicants (Part 1)

Thank you so much for your detailed comment. I agree with you.

With God grace, D received a good news from Ms. Ripa today morning. She called her to let know about her selection in SUNY Upstate program via SUNY Polytech. So, they have started sharing result, Pls keep eye. Good Luck to everyone whoever have been interviewed.

12 Likes

Congratulations! Does this mean they are done with all the interview invitations?

Congrats!. Probably the first final acceptance news in BSMD program on this forum.

2 Likes

Their interview invitation is on rolling basis. Interview calls might still come.

1 Like

Somebody has already confirmed for admission into PLME via early decision route.

1 Like

Upstate is rolling interviews and rolling decisions.

If you have not heard from them, it still means you may be under consideration.

1 Like

Congrats

Congratulations and all the very best!!!

Outstanding !

Congrats x 10 !

Thank you everyone. :pray: :pray:

Congratulations!

Congratulations !!!

Congratulations!

Congrats! Your hard work is paying off

Did anybody else hear anything from SUNY Upstate? Just trying to figure out how often Ms.Ripa is calling

Does anybody have know how many offers AMC makes through each feeder?

Probably not more than 60

Upstate basically screwed us over. they gave us the application late and sent out interviews the day before my daughter submitted her application. Now they claim all interview seats through her feeder are full. Seems very fishy to me. Called this morning and they said all spots are full and she will be notified if a spot opens up. doesn’t even seem fair.

Take it easy. She will have luck elsewhere, if not just go the regular undergrad-med school route. Nothing is worth stressing and affecting your health.

1 Like