Thread for BSMD 2020-2021 Applicants (Part 1)

Congratulations for Drexel interview: @apple2025, @bsmddad15, @Mom22DDs

3 Likes

got drexel interview email

3 Likes

drexel rejected also

I was waitlisted for the Drexel interview. If anyone that recieves a Drexel interview isnā€™t seriously considering Drexel, please withdraw your applications so other applicants can have a shot.

1 Like

Iā€™m on the waitlist as well. Seems that they waitlisted quite a few people, and considering interviews donā€™t require any traveling this year, I anticipate pretty much everyone offered an interview slot will accept.

1 Like

Kiddo invited for Drexel. Yay! And we got his acceptance letter today to UNC-CH, happy day in the family. :tada:

Current status:
Interview- GW, VCU, Drexel, REMS
Pending- PPSP, PLME, Hofstra, BU
Rejected- Pitt, Penn, NJMS

8 Likes

In the portal - there are tabs on top - one should say interview, you probably are in the supplement tab.

Congratulations to everyone who got interview invites from REMS and DREXEL.

1 Like

Didnā€™t get forwarded to NJMS via TCNJ

Same for my D too, didnā€™t get forwarded to NJMS via TCNJ

Did you receive an email? How do you know?

Congratulations on Drexel interview!

in the main menu, thereā€™s only the option for the supplement. i guess Iā€™ll just email them and find out :))

yes got the email saying ā€œI regret to inform you that we will not submit your file to NJMSā€

Sorry to hear that. Hopefully you will be forwarded through another school. All it takes it one :slight_smile:

1 Like

Drexel - called for interview.
Penn, REMS, RPI/AMC rejected pre-interview. Pitt pre-supplement. Most likely BU rejection too.
Pending - PPSP, Brown, Temple.
Itā€™s been a disappointing process to say the least. I guess a 35 ACT and 4.0 unweighted with rigorous courses doesnā€™t take you very far these days.

Did you just receive the email today from TCNJ regarding the forwarding? We are still waiting?

Deleted

Sorry to hear that. Did you apply from other feeder school? Weā€™re still waiting on TCNJ.

We are in the same boat and thinking the same, how competitive these programs have become, they have to properly define the program requirements.