Thread for BSMD 2020-2021 Applicants (Part 1)

UMKC interviews are out

1 Like

i got an interview from AMC as well!!! (RPI)

1 Like

how many people get interview invites, and how many gets actual acceptance?

through email? will they send rejection because i donā€™t see anything

Havenā€™t seen anything from UMKC yet.

Nothing in the UMKC SOM portal either.

Got UMKC invite :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Go Grace !!!

Just got UMKC interview invite!!!

1 Like

Kick it SP247 !!!

Anyone else hear about interview for AMC Siena?

1 Like

my ds got the interview invite for umkc, and looks like a full day schedule which also includes toledo chemistry test. anyone have experience with it?

1 Like

Congrats everyone

UMKCā€™s website: ā€œApplicants selected for an interview or placed on the interview waitlist will be notified electronically. Applicants not selected for an interview will also be notified electronically.ā€

They will probably send rejections out anytime now. Havenā€™t gotten anything good or bad yet but assuming itā€™s a no ://

Thx

My DD says she got her just 1 minute ago, so donā€™t give up yet.

After Temple rejection, and no updates from NJMS, getting UMKC interview is such a timely welcome positive news for my DD. Big smile breaking out, and self-doubts of ā€˜Am I not a good student?ā€™ getting cleared :wink:

2 Likes

Thank you! Was getting a bit disheartened after REMS and other rejections but I just received an interview!

2 Likes

We received it too!

3 Likes

Got UMKC invite too. Anyone able to see the calendar they are mentioning in the email ?

4 Likes

Just got UMKC notification. Waitlisted for an interview. What has that meant in previous years? How many people do they waitlist and how many people get off of it?

1 Like

As an applicant selected to interview, you will have a choice of interview dates to select from. You may select from the following interview dates:

1. Monday, February 10, 2020
  2. Tuesday, February 11, 2020
  3. Wednesday, February 12, 2020
  4. Thursday, February 13, 2020

That is what my portal says, but the calendar doesnā€™t have those dates available. Mine only has it from the 16th onward. Any idea of what to do?

You have to upload a picture of yourself first!

1 Like