Thread for BSMD 2020-2021 Applicants (Part 1)

Your HS student will develop his/her support resources wherever they enroll. They will meet peers, counselors and fellow residents. They will enjoy their freedom from us (parents).

1 Like

Yes that what risk averse smart student have to consider.

More and More getting in top residency programs will be become onerous task for top smart students from low tier med schools.

1 Like

Has any choose your Honors Option for FAU off…
1.admissions to the Wilkes Honors College (located on the Jupiter, FL Campus).
2.admissions to the University Honors Program (located on the Boca Raton, FL Campus).
Is it required to choose one or the other Honors option before the FAU BS/MD interview?

Has anyone received a FAU interview invitation yet?

We have not heard anything from GW as of now. I know lot of folks have rec’d interviews. Should we consider out of running or there is still hope?

We were declined. No mention of number of applications.

Did anyone receive an interview from Rowan’s BS/DO or Cooper BS/MD yet?? Do you know when you should receive them or if they tell you if you got one or not??

@mygrad2021

Totally not. At this point all of y’all are coming to our grad celebration :joy::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

@Geek13

My son’s GW interview is Monday. It’s a blind interview- the person conducting it has no access to their admissions file

2 Likes

@mom2boys1999 - All the very best to your kiddo for his interview.
and 100% yes for the grad celebration :slight_smile:
At this time, we all have become family. we can all have virtual (ahem : Parent) graduation :slight_smile:

5 Likes

nope

Totally agree with @TensedMom , it’s like a family. I think we should have another thread later for any questions during the initial settlement process.

1 Like

Good luck for his interview!

1 Like

I’m sure everyone here will be incredibly successful students and doctors, especially considering all the work this group has put in thus far. Good luck y’all and where ever you end up going I’m sure you’ll do amazing!

6 Likes

Wow I love the good vibes :blush:

1 Like

Yeah, you are right. I mixed those two. REMS rejection email does not say numbers.

@mom2boys1999 , good luck to your S for GW interview.

1 Like

Awww love you all :hugs: :hugs:

2 Likes

Does anyone know how many people are generally selected to interview for GW/GW?

Did anyone receive Uconn SPIM interviews yet?