Thread for BSMD 2020-2021 Applicants (Part 1)

It is by invitation only. From what I know a total of 4000 students from entire US are invited to apply. 161 get selected to get the awards at the WH.

2 Likes

IMO, Rutgers-NB does not require any application for any merit scholarship or Honors College/Honors Program. All are considered who apply to Rutgers-NB. All scholarship decisions are sent to applicants as well as Honors College/Honors Program decisions. IMO, those who got invitations to apply for Global Health RWJ-BSMD (only NJ residents are eligible) should have won Presidential Scholarship from Rutgers-NB.

2 Likes

Must be both a HC invitee and a NJ presidential scholarship winner is the condition.

1 Like

It may be over for NJIT invitation for a preliminary interview (NJMS-BSMD). Do not count on any communications from NJIT now.

Did you receive application for 4+4 program for Rutgers/RWJ without being selected as an Presidential Scholar.

This is not related to Presidential Scholars announced by WH. It is the Presidential Scholarship winner (a level of scholarship awarded by Rutgers-NB) who are NJ resident, IMO. The two are not related at all, IMO.

1 Like

This has nothing to do with Presidential Scholar chosen by WH, IMO,

1 Like

The Presidential Scholarship mentioned here are the winners of Presidential Scholarship by Rutgers-NB not presidential scholars announced by WH, IMO.

2 Likes

no we did not.
we just got the honors college notification from new brunswick and was wondering if we have a chance to RWJ 4+4.

1 Like

yes Thank you. will email them.

1 Like

Is it difficult? I have no idea. Most of the kids got Presidential scholarships from lot of other UGs in this thread.

1 Like

You should wait for all scholarship decisions from Rutgers-NB. You should get an invitation letter from Rutgers-NB if selected to apply.

Just received call from FAU BS/MD saying that my D was accepted!

11 Likes

Congratulations!!! Were you interviewed on 12th?

2 Likes

congratulations

1 Like

Thanks! No - was interviewed on Feb 17.

1 Like

Got a call from FAU that my D got into their program !

11 Likes

Congratulations :clap: :clap: :clap: your D did interview on 17th too?

No, we did not interview on 17th. Also, we did not get accidental rejection email.

Day 1 of REMS done. Tomorrow is the interview day. So fingers crossed!! This would be such an amazing fit for him.

Kiddo also finally got an email about an alumnus interview with Harvard and the guy wants 90 minutes :flushed: that is a loooooong interview

3 Likes