Thread for BSMD Applicants 2019

@bsmd23
Yes, As part of Diversity requirements, SKMC does give special considerations to offsprings of faculty and alumni. Since it receives money from PA, there is consideration for being PA resident.
But so far from what I know this is for the regular admission for 270 seats at SKMC.

Having said that, we do not what exactly drives interview calls and offers.

@ishukn19 for Union/AMC Leadership in Medicine, on average, 80 are called for interview, 30 are accepted, and 15 matriculate. However, AMC does not have a strict quota, so if there are many qualified students they can accept a couple more and if there aren’t then they accept fewer.

@bsmdseekerskg where on Cincinnatis website does it say interviews come out the 18

@ZacharyGelfond , if you login to the University of Cincinnati application portal, it says “Your admission decision will be available at 5:00 PM EST on January 18th, 2019. Please check back at that time to view your decision.”

Thank you @bsmdseekerskg

@bsmdseekerskg , that is for the undergraduate decision, not the interview decision for the Connections program.

Any information on Wayne Med-Direct program?

@101study101 interview decisions came out 01/10

@bsmdseeker2019 not gonna reveal the exact date for privacy reasons but I was offered 4 days in January to pick from.

I applied to Hofstra a while ago, but still haven’t recieved a supplement for the BSMD program. I just got my acceptance letter for UG in the mail with a significant scholarship, but not sure what to do next. Any1 else get the Hofstra supplemental?

Also, when should we hear back from WashU in St.Louis ?

Nothing from Hostra for me. Congrat on UG and $$$! Good sign!

Thanks @bsmdseekerskg They did ask D if she wants to change to EA2.

@khalilramy , here is BS MD supplement for Hofstra I found online, may be it can filled and emailed to them as mentioned in the supplement.

https://www.hofstra.edu/pdf/admission/adm_4plus4_app_supp.pdf

Good luck

They emailed me the supplemental yeah. @Kitty1002 @khalilramy

@Cherax when did you get Hofstra supplement?

Jan 11

@Cherax, they emailed you this link? https://www.hofstra.edu/pdf/admission/adm_4plus4_app_supp.pdf or different link?
Is that link also available in Hofstra portal?

It is the same application, yes. I don’t think it’s available in the portal but I didn’t look super carefully. They say you can submit it either through email or through the portal or through mail by Feb 1.

How the essay(s) are submitted in this supplement? are the essays submitted as separate attachment?