Thread for BSMD Applicants 2019

Have traction on Drexel, washjeff, temple and Eagerly waiting on BU.

@diaash
Is your AMC interview in January or February ?

@diaash ā€¦ donā€™t loose hope as many here have said her in pastā€¦you do not need multiple interviews and sometimes one interview in a good program and you are inā€¦ :)>-

@diaash Rejected from Penn State and AMC, still waiting from BU and GW. Not hopeful on BU.

@Cherax , I got reject from penn state too.

Did anyone receive notice for Rutgers?

Yes, I had my initial phone interview. Nothing since then.

Did they just directly call youā€¦ or also email? What if you missed the call?

They called me (which I did miss, but they left a voicemail) and then emailed me (the next day) about a date (during school) for the phone interview.

@diaash what do you mean you have traction?

@lovebio101 , acceptance to undergrad, interview for honors, communication regarding forwarding to med, etc.
where have u all heard back from

Just Called BU and they said that they will be sending out interview notification till feb on rolling basis. Keep your hopeā€¦ Thx

Did anyone apply to the UC Connections BSMD program?
There is some contradictory info on the website about timelinesā€¦ would love to compare notes!

@sevenbabies their application opened weeks late this year, so i believe interviews will be released early February according to the 2019 timeline on the connections website. Their FAQ says interviews will be sent in late December but the application opened late this year. The UC undergraduate decision is to be posted this friday at 5:00 EST.

@hoop897
Did BU tell any February interview date ? If it is early February (which I believe so) then they should be wrapping interview notifications with next couple of days or so.

@bsmdseeker2019 I didnā€™t ask about the interview datesā€¦ You can call and check with them they were pretty nice

All

If you are still waiting for interview calls, do NOT lose heart.

Last year, the first call we received was in late January.

We had multiple rejections before our first call.

However, spending too much time on this forum may NOT help your anxiety.

Be strategic.

Only parents should be spending too much time on this forum not students :wink:

Rejected from Union AMC and Stevens. Right now 1/6 so far for BS/MD programs. Seton Hall BS/MD may be a move

@kyrietonyk

Hi, did you receive the amc rejection today? when did you submit the union/amc supplement?

ps: also rejected from stevens ;<