Thread for BSMD Applicants 2019

got rejected.

rejected from crwu too

they said 70 were invited to interview, but anyone know how about many apply to the program?

@lovebio101 Iā€™m not sure if your questions means pre-supplemental or post-supplemental but on their GAP webpage, it says if you donā€™t get a supplemental application from them, itā€™s a rejection. But to confirm, you can always email or call the admissions (I did and they got back to me - rejected).

Rejected from CWRU.Thank god!!!.
Never liked Cleveland :slight_smile:

@zsxBSMD2019 email says over 2500 applied for case.

Rejected lol

I meant the supplemental application that you get 2-4 weeks after your decision of acceptance has been confirmed for the normal undergrad programā€¦ @zsxBSMD2019

Hey guys, my VCU BS/MD interview is on Tuesday and they said it was an MMI format. I was just wondering if anyone here went to the interview last year and could hopefully provide more specific information over the questions and the overall experience there. I looked online and a lot of the posts are outdated over the programā€™s interview. Thanks!

Anyone? Thx

Has anyone heard back from W@J/Temple? We had a phone interview with W&J couple of weeks ago and nothing after. Does Temple call or do they send e-mail notifications for interviews (this is for their BSMD program with W&J, not temple/temple)? Thx

WE would LOVE to hear about VCU also!

Is anybody still waiting to hear back from Case?

Just curious where r u both@GoldenStateDad and @NoviceDad ? Or ur kids ?

@MaMaTEN Did I meet you this morning at SBU?

Did anyone receive interview notifications for BU Feb interview session. Is it likely that BU has communicated to all the students who were selected for the interviews.

@bsmdseeker2019ā€¦did you get an email or update on UConn Portal for rejectionā€¦we did not hear anything form UConn so far

@JBourne5ā€¦BU interview days are Jan 25th, 28th, 31st and Feb 4th.
20 students a day total of 80 students. Probably 30-40 will be given an offer and they expect 20-25 to be admitted.

@bsmdchat20 ā€¦are you instate for UConnā€¦we are form IL and did apply and no email or any update on Portalā€¦how were you notified regarding an interview?

@sajju786 Yes an email (OOS)

Thanks @bsmdseeker2019ā€¦