Thread for BSMD Applicants 2019

[QUOTE=""]

probably you are the only among current active members here to get interview notification from Case. Previously I saw just couple of notifications from URochester.

[/QUOTE]

@bsmdseeker2019 ,

That is the sorry state of affairs here. Am sure there are folks reading this forum but don’t want to share their news. Same with the results at the end of the cycle. That’s why we have so few of the posts published here for reference and guidance to current and future aspirants. Even the hitherto active participants (and parents) used to cease to be active when it comes to the results or sharing their profiles :(( X_X

On the flip side, there are few very nice folks, who rarely participate or have very few posts but still generous enough to share their results and profiles. ^:)^ A very small minority though.

@rk2017 makes sense :expressionless:

https://www.studyfinds.org/survey-half-doctors-consider-leaving-medicine-insurance-company-headaches/

@sajju786 … Thanks

Has Northwestern started sending out notifications ?

Hi
Anyone know when would Stony Brook University send out invites for interviews for their BS/MD Program??

Does anyone know when Cincinnati will start sending interview invites?

@58funky they updated their website, sometime from january-mid feb

@Mahikesh Temple has a small group interview, followed by one-to-one interview from past experience. DD may attend lunch-on session to meet and answer questions from interviewees. She was invited to be present during interview session but she has classes during morning session.

@bsmdseeker2019 Yes, I know someone who was invited.

@Cherax
Thanks

@Cherax You mean to say NW hpme interview invites are being send? If so do they invite via email or update in portal?

Does anyone know if penn state bs md requiresmid year reports?

Does anyone know if penn state bs md requiresmid year reports?

@whitecane Not sure… I haven’t gotten anything either way. A student I met told me that he had been contacted for one, I assume it was through email.

Does mid-year grades have any impact on medical school decision (or only required for UG use)?

Thanks @Cherax
As they are rolling I assume it will be late for us if we get any…as D submitted her application one day before the deadline.

Stonybrook - interview invites are sent late Feb/ early March.

Mid-year grades:

All admissions are conditional on you maintaining your minimum required GPA.

@whitecane @Cherax
NU-HPME has interviews over a number of days.
They send out invites in batches. You may get about two weeks notice for an interview.
They generally complete their interviews by Feb-end.