Thread for BSMD Applicants 2019

@RiceBits DS has interviewed with NJIT in december, got a mail from them yesterday that they are forwarding it to NJMS

Thanks for info, @bsmdchat20 . Yes, D also got similar postal mail yesterday. We are OOS (TX).

Congratulations everyone who got to the next level. I got a mail from NJIT yesterday that they are forwarding the application to NJMS. Did anyone get interview notifications from NJMS through NJIT or TCNJ?

Best wishes to all with the upcoming interviews!

My DS got letter from NJIT that they forwarded to NJMS. No further updates from NJMS yet.

Good luck with your interviews, Please share your interview experiences. Rejected from Case but still waiting for others.

Just now called BU admissions and they said that they will keep sending interview notifiaction until end of next month…

@bamd
Hope they are giving correct information, as all 4 interview dates would be over by next week.

My D also called BU earlier today and was told that interview notifications will continue to be sent until end of Feb. Not sure why they would give incorrect information if the interviews will be done by next week.

FAU Notifications have come out.

Either BU is not giving correct information or common wisdom here on college confidential is wrong (that 20 candidates are interviewed each day for 4 days and last potential date is next week and a total of 80 candidates are interviewed by BU)

Any information in regards to Rutgers-Camden’s BS/DO program and the location of the school along with the benefits/drawbacks of the program?

Don’t know about the program itself or the campus, but Camden itself is not the most desirable city/place.

@GoldenStateDad @NoviceDad Based on previous years data, do you know when the BU final decisions come out?

My son got an email on March 18th in 2017 (from BU). I believe you check in the portal.

@medgirl6
About 4-6 weeks after the last BU interview day.

Did anyone get the FAU invite?

Thank you @NoviceDad @srk2017

Received the FAU interview invite

Do the AMC programs look at first semester grades?

Regarding BU Interviews, I think general Admissions are out of sync with the program coordinators. Or they may be trying to fill any absentee candidates slots. Last interview date is Feb 4th.