Thread for BSMD Applicants 2019

@rk2017 Thank u again… relogin worked!

Does multiple forwards to NJMS helps or chances are the same even with 1 forward?

While Drexel results are not officially out, I stumbled upon the decisions after I discovered a change on discoverdrexel.com. If you click on the “View Update” link (even though the date of the update is listed as December 13), the status page has the results of the “Combined Degree Admission Decision”. you may need to scroll down. Good luck to folks!

Does anyone know when Cincinnati sends out decisions? Their website timeline only says February by 5pm EST…

@58funky Where does it say that?

@maximusnj it says that on the application timeline graphic. https://med.uc.edu/connections/connections/application-timeline

Drexel BS/MD Interview date Feb 28th ( Application Portal)

Drexel interview confirmations are out. Check your portal.

Drexel date is clashing with URochester

I see it on Drexel portal too.

@sajju786

NU for HPME does NOT have any preference - instate or out-of-state.

However, roughly 40% the incoming freshmen student body is from IL.

@sajju786

NU HPME interviews

These are in February and you may get option of 1-2 days to select your interview.
Interviews are typically during the middle of the week - Tuesdays / Wednesdays.

On the day of the interview, only the student is allowed inside the Medical School for interviews.
Interviews are one-on-one.
As a parent, you can enjoy Chicago (if you can handle the cold and the wind) or enjoy your hotel room.

@bsmdalien what are you going to do with interview date clash?

Thanks…@NoviceDad

The UConn interview is 3 group interviews in a row, (a 7ish hour program with lunch etc) without an individual interview. Does anybody have any tips for this format?

Drexel

Last year, Drexel had interviews on multiple days.
Call them to see if they have alternate dates.

Thanks @NoviceDad

Hi…
Anyone got NU-HPME interviews or rejection last week…we did not hear anything???

@sajju786
Last year candidates were getting NU-HPME interview notifications until 3rd week of February.

Thanks…@bsmdalien