Thread for BSMD Applicants 2019

@bsmdadmit…if you have done research and its on your app then you could be asked regarding your research, so be prepared for questions on it…
Yes like any other interview you should know what is in your app and be confident enough to speak regarding it…
Yes you could be matched with a professor specifically form college of science and arts with what is in your app…

@sajju786 ok, thank you!

@Stressed0ut01 Albany. I thought they said at interviews that you pick after 1st year med school - so to be thinking about it. Yes I am most likely going, cost is great, no MCATS - but I have a few more interviews to go.

Which interviews @MaMaTEN?

Has anyone actually received rejection email or portal status update of rejection from UConn?

I believe they are not sending rejections…

All the best to UConn interviewees.

Well fellow forum members, today marks the end of the last AOA match. Heres to an end of an era and the beginning of a new one!

Again, do not make your choice based on NO MCAT! If you are worries about standardized tests then medicine is not the right place for you. You need to take USMLE and boards.

@BarkLouder Howdy pal, you seem to be doing really well in this crazy process. Can you post your stats? How can I be more like you, a BSMD God? CWR sucks.

@JustLetMeInPlz I appreciate the compliments. I agree that Case is tough, but I’m happy that I got into Purchase. It seems like an awesome program.

Do you know if FAU had sent all interview invites for Feb. 20 and March 1 ?

@NoviceDad D got into university of Cincinnati honors(medical sciences) for connections program.when can we expect any information regarding interview invites? I know that they offer only 2 seats for OOS and it’s very unlikely to get an interview.

@whitecane this year, UC connection application opened late so interview invites were delayed. They recently updated their website saying that interview invites will be extended sometime in February.

Thank you ! @ZacharyGelfond

@whitecane
@ZacharyGelfond has provided the latest info.

Folks from past years, would anyone please share when Temple Medschool invites come out for W&J? Thx

Hi everyone. D got an interview invite for Brooklyn college BA-MD. The interview is at the college not at the medical school. Do you think the dress code is the same? Thanks!

@gallentjill when did you hear on interview? Was it an email?

@MaMaTEN Email yesterday.