Thread for BSMD Applicants 2019

@Kitty1002 I got the same email, don’t read too much into it, it’s generic

does anyone know anything about Tulane’s new TPM program?

yes @chenlinong I received an invite for the program

@rk2017 Thank you, as always, for guidance, suggestions and encouragement. Congratulations to your D on doing well at BU (a student in SMED program did indicate to my D that it is hectic and tough there)

Does anyone know the chances of candidates on waiting list (alternate candidates) for UAB EMSAP

@yungshey do you know any info regarding how many people are selected or interviewed or how many apply?

@yungshey or details regarding the program itself (curriculum, life, students)?

I don’t have any information and I could not find anything online… I assume that we will know by the time decisions come towards the end of February. @chenlinong

Do you mean deadline to accept the offer for those selected? is that by end of Feb.?

Can anyone advise what to do when an acceptance Medical School asks for your answer within 14 days? We have other programs to hopefully hear back from, and for this specific school’s feeder undergrad we haven’t heard on scholarships nor visited yet. There is no deposit - so we could sign for acceptance.

Also - they made it clear there was not a waitlist, so I don’t fee like we are “keeping” a spot from another student

@MaMaTEN That is absurd of them to ask. Which program is this?

are the interview invites out for Uconn ?

@acmehta Yes, the dates are Feb 6 and 11.

Thanks ! I haven’t received any email. Do they send rejection emails ?

are the interview invites out for Hofstra?

I have received interview invite from Drexel. Any tips on how to prepare for interview?

@acmehta Unsure if UConn sends rejection emails. Hofstra invites are not out. Sorry, didn’t apply to Drexel : ).

How many students HPME Invites every week and till when as we have still not received any notification

@trustybsms…don’t know exactly but HPME invites go twice a week till end of Feb.