Thread for BSMD Applicants 2019

@bsmdseeker2019 Did you get in the RPI/AMC program? My son got deferred until April. Anyone else got specifically positive RPI/AMC decision in today? Congratulations to all who got AMC today! :)>-

Congratulations to all who got in today

@clapadap
Congratulations! How are your stats?

@bsmdbamd
Yes got acceptance today…

Does anyone know when BU communicates acceptances?

@ad2019

Around March 16th, for BU.

Congratulations to all accepted! This is a happy day for a lot of kids.

@@GoldenStateDad Is your DS an ORM ? It is amazing that your DS had 100% success rate. Congratulations.

What are y’alls thoughts on Hofstra? It’s a relatively new program and seems to match significantly within it’s own system. On the other hand, they have an excess of funding. Pros? Cons? How good is the program itself?

How are the UMKC interviews going?

How did you receive Hofstra interview invites? Is it available on portal or via email?

Congratulations to all who have been accepted to AMC, PSU/Jefferson, and received interview for Hofstra!

For the AMC (Union, RPI, Siena) programs, what they told us was that the applications are generally reviewed by the committee the week after the interview itself. And that it’s rolling admissions, so the very last acceptances could be out as late as April.

But does anyone know how many total interview dates there are for Union/AMC?

Also, I didn’t receive an email from Hofstra or in my portal, so I emailed them and they told me that the medical school will either email or call to schedule an interview, and that the interview invites will be out by the end of next week. So @SBSapphire @Jaswant and others, let’s keep our fingers crossed and keep hoping for it…

@zsxBSMD2019 Thank you. Good luck everyone.

NSU BS/DO acceptance phone calls are starting today!

@Jaswant we received Hofstra interview invite in an email

Are all HPME invites sent out? When are the final interview dates if anyone has them? Thanks.

Congratulations to all the kids who made it to PSU/Jefferson and AMC, wonderful news.Just relax now and enjoy.

@sajju786
Congratulations on BU scholarship!

To everyone looking at Hofstra, according to their website they only allow one attempt at the MCAT. Do you know if that is true? Seems a bit harsher then the other programs D is looking at.