Thrive Scholars Round 2 Thread

miami

Bruh if we all actually get into thrive lets all be bffs

2 Likes

Yes, or let’s just all stay in contact.

2 Likes

ty <33 10 APs by junior year is a lot, but my school kinda forces them down our throats so we don’t really have an option

my school is that same way, it forces all these classes onto us, i’m doing IB right now but i gad take 6 classes in freshman and sophmore year

Lets all just think about the fact that someone told us there are more spots in the scholarship this year and have faith in ourselves honestly. I have so much AP homework to do honestly I can’t afford to stress lol

frrrrr i have an FRQ to do but i can’t focus when decision time comes around

Bruh I’m doing an FRQ right now too lol

Wait if you get in which scholarship are you planning to go for from the ones you were accepted to

i’m for sure going to:

• YYGS
  • CIEE
  • CHCI
    hopefully thrive wont overlap with any of those
2 Likes

same and now im freaking out. ive been trying to manifest my acceptance since last night lmao. i hope the interview doesn’t have too much of an impact bc i did terrible

4 Likes

Passed 6:30 for me here and its still not here. Maybe they’re in a different timezone tho

is there any kind of financial aid for ciee or do we have to pay out-of-pocket.

They aid us for all expenses and there are no out of pocket payments. I asked that during the questionaire

Has anyone tried calling their office?

I honestly think they’re going to send it out eventually so I don’t really think theres a need, but if you want you should try to do it because I don’t have a phone lol

the head quarters are in east of the US i think

Then its 6:46 for them and its still not out :frowning:

hmm i’m sure you’d have to narrow it down to at most two though, those programs are selective, and considering their full-length sessions it would be nearly impossible to complete them all without conflicting overlaps.

most people pay full tuition, but they do award some merit/financial-based scholarships.

2 Likes