Thrive Scholars Round 2 Thread

I don’t think so, since it’s a college access program they help you from your junior year into senior year

No unfortunately its only for juniors

Did anyone get waitlisted?

1 Like

Nope

1 Like

i rlly wish they would’ve released summer academy dates before applications were due. i feel so bad knowing i took someone’s spot and i can’t even attend.

what days are the program?

give it to me. i got waitlisted. pls reject them so i can have it

1 Like

june 28 - august 6

1 Like

yes

omw

your stats are literally soo good. ofc you got into all these amazing programs. congrats on all your accomplishments…but pls give me that thrive scholars spot <3 (i literally got rejected from questbridge and bank of ameirca)

1 Like

if it’s any consolation y’all, i have a feeling that a significant number of ppl are gonna get off the waitlist. i’m sure there are others that can’t attend because of prior engagements or just because it’s a big time commitment, so don’t lose hope.

4 Likes

thats true. im giving it a good guess that most people applied to other programs (like you) that would have other commitments but thrive is literally a commitment for the entire summer.

1 Like

Anyone else filling out the form not see the sizing chart on page 2?

same ahh!!!

who wants to make a group chat :eyes:

On what app tho? Lmao

snap insta or text

congrats on y’all acceptances!! I didn’t get in :(( do y’all mind share your family income?

I don’t think it is super important as long as you fall within the range for Thrive Scholars