Ticket sale

I didn’t realize that the new student packages were sold online (I thought it was one of those things you did at orientation), but now I clicked the link to buy a package and it says they are all sold out. Does this mean I will have to waitlist for every football ticket I want? Is there another way?

Put your requests in for donated tickets the minute you are able to do so, prior to each game (I believe that opens about about six days prior to each game)…and you will get to go to some games! The donation system works! But you want to get your request in very quickly to have the best shot. Good luck!

@lostandafraid you should have received a e-mail sent to your Crimson e-mail account a long time ago. It would have explained how to log in at your assigned time to purchase your student football tickets. Be sure to start checking your crimson e-mail account every day double check the spam folding too. Did you sign up for a move in time already? Instructions for that would have come to your crimson e-mail also. If you are going to need to purchase a parking pass you will need to follow instructions about your assigned log in time to get one. Instructions for all this things get sent to your school crimson e-mail.

You should be able to get a student donated ticket. Just follow the instructions which you can find by goggling information on it. You have to sign up I believe the Sunday before. If you sign up asap on that Sunday your chances are good to get a ticket. Not sure if I can post a link but I will try. It takes you to the UA FAQ about student football tickets . http://actcard.ua.edu/myticketsfaq/

No, there is no other way. Wait list or purchase a ticket from another student.