tickets

<p>does anyone know how the tickets for football games are aloted to freshman during the fall? is it a lottery? if yes, how would that work?</p>

<p>Right now there is a lottery. You enter into the lottery and if you get picked you go down with a slip of paper you print off a few days before the game and take to Cassell to pick up your ticket. If you want to sit with a group everyone can give their papers to one person who can pick them up. Sophomores and above can buy season tickets for $50-70 depending on how many home games we have that year.</p>

<p>awesome....thanks...im probably gona be forkin up a couple hundred $$ if i don't get picked next year for tickets</p>

<p>Doubtful. It's not an all or nothing deal; they draw randomly for each game. So even if you just hit half (it varies from person to person but I think that most people hit at least half) you're only paying for 3 games. You can usually get a scalped ticket for $75 to a pretty good game, less to a bad game. Do NOT get caught scalping or buying scalped tickets.</p>

<p>o it's seperate for every game? well that's better....yea i was gonna use a site like stubhub if i couldnt find any around campus</p>

<p>you can get them from scalpers otuside the stadium for cheaper probably.</p>