Tide Football hits DC

<p>For those of you who are crazy about Alabama football today was a BIG day for our boys. They were guests of President Obama at the White House. the boys have been tweeting all afternoon and judging by the pics and what they’ve been saying it’s been a very memorable experience… We are blessed to know several of these boys through my daughter and follow them on Twitter. I’ve attached the article :[Tide</a> players tweet from Washington D.C. | TuscaloosaNews.com](<a href=“http://www.tuscaloosanews.com/article/20120419/MULTIMEDIA/120419704/1007?Title=Tide-players-tweet-from-Washington-D-C-]Tide”>http://www.tuscaloosanews.com/article/20120419/MULTIMEDIA/120419704/1007?Title=Tide-players-tweet-from-Washington-D-C-)
But would encourage y’all if you want to “live” Bama football through the boys, learn the “Sabanisms” and get a picture of what goes into building a championship team I would tell you to follow them on Twitter…Carson Tinker, AJ McCarron, Cade Foster, Arie Kouandjio…a lot of the boys tweet all the time…its fun…thought some of you might enjoy!</p>

<p>Awesome! Thanks for sharing with us :)</p>

<p>I had the honor of accompanying the ‘92 championship team to the Capitol and White House when they visited DC in the Spring of ‘93. The picture that was taken that day of me with Gene Stallings and Sen. Shelby is framed and on the shelf in my living room, even though nobody around here has any idea who either of them are. LOL. My friend Jim Miklashevski was a White House correspondent back then and gave me a copy of the raw video footage his cameraman shot at the White House of the coaches’ and players’ interviews, the reception in the Rose Garden, etc. I’ve gotten rid of a lot of my old video archives, but I’ve held onto that one. I have my priorities in order. </p>

<p>Thanks for the link to today’s pics! It was fun to see the players having such a great time. I bet they completed some community service hours at some point, as well. Good for them. Roll Tide!</p>

<p>Thanks for sharing. They all looked like they had a great time!</p>

<p>Darn, I totally missed this. Could have gone down and greeted them.</p>