Time allotment between classes

How much time should my son allow between classes to get from one side of campus to the other. He is looking at going from Scoates Hall to Heep Building with 20 minutes between classes. Also, Richardson Petroleum Engineering Building to Langford Arch to Liberal Arts and Humanities building with 20 minutes between each class. He will be in the Corp so skateboard & bicycle are not an option.

@aggie82 Check out the interactive map. It’s so helpful. I just looked for your buildings and easy peasy getting to those. They are all in the same area. Profs won’t hold students over so they have the full 20 minutes. It’s longer than you think. AND if the 2nd class is a stickler on punctuality, your son can visit with the prof after first lecture and explain that he has prior class but will do his best to get there on time.

Here’s the link for map.
https://www.tamu.edu/map/index.html

Thank you @aggiemomhelp Scoates Hall is on the east side of the main campus near the Admin Bldg.and Heep is across tracks so that looks like it would be difficult to manage but I’ll take your word on it! I appreciate your help.

Heep… Oh sorry I looked at Heep lab building not just the HEEP building. Yes… that is quite a haul in 20 minutes. Best to redo that. A break in between to eat on the way or study in between is helpful!