Time to sign up for move in

<p>Beginning at 8 a.m. central time today~</p>

<p>[Move-In</a> 2011](<a href=“http://movein.ua.edu/check_in/sign_up.cfm]Move-In”>http://movein.ua.edu/check_in/sign_up.cfm)</p>

<p>You will need the student’s CWID#</p>

<p>Didn’t need it, just had us sign in under MyBama and drop down lists from there. Easy Peasy! RTR</p>

<p>Yes, I remembered wrong - You WILL need the student’s mybama username & password.</p>

<p>The early move-in dates and times aren’t showing up for us, only the 20th and 21st. Ugh, guess I better call.</p>

<p>Having a problem. DD is in AA and needs the earlier signup time, but only the 20th and 21st are available (we need the 13th).</p>

<p>Has anyone successfully signed up for the 13th?</p>

<p>^^ Yes, son is in Outdoor Action and it gave us the option for the 13th. We got an 8:00 am slot. My guess is that the system doesn’t recognize that your DD is in AA. All the slots for the 13th can’t already be gone. Has she registered yet?</p>

<p>Try now. The 13th is showing up.</p>

<p>The whole page seems to have crashed. I Can’t even get in WAAH!!! Trying since 8AM on the button. :(</p>

<p>I called Housing and the lady I spoke with told me to go ahead and take one of the 20th’s sign in and try later for the 13th. Their IT person was not in yet!! LOL</p>

<p>I just registered for 13th 9:00 am for my D who is in AA. For those not seeing the early dates you should immediately call or email Housing to let them know that you are registered for an early move in program (Sorority Recruitment, AA, OA, Band) but are not seeing the dates.</p>

<p>The 13th showed up for dd who is registered for AA. Took an 11:00 slot, wanted 10:00 but none showed. We want to drive down that morning, so couldn’t get a real early one.</p>

<p>Yeah we just logged out and logged back in after calling and freaking out and got the time on the 13th we wanted. So trying now is good!</p>

<p>Okay, now the 13th showed up for one of the girls. Hope it shows up for the others. I’m going back to bed! At least we have one 8:00 a.m. slot on the 13th :)</p>

<p>Good Luck, but call housing if you have problems. We are done.</p>

<p>We got held up just waiting to get to the appointment page…for 9 long minutes. I hit refresh and it all came up - even the early action dates we weren’t signed up for. We got the 20th - early and were fine. The refresh button worked for us. </p>

<p>Oh - when we called we got a recording and had to leave a message.</p>

<p>Still can’t get in, and can’t get through to the housing number any suggestions?</p>

<p>Nic - did you hit the refresh button?</p>

<p>Only about a million times LOL! I even tried back dooring it through mybama, same thing. SO FRUSTRATED!</p>

<p>Maybe try resetting your browser? Mine was stuck on a blank page until I did that and after it worked fine :)</p>

<p>yep, tried with 3 different computers, Mozilla, explorer and Google chrome. I got to the User name page now, but then it says too busy again. BUMMER.</p>