Time to sign up for move in

<p>Thanks OP for the link! S was supposed to do this but letting him sleep after 7 wisdom teeth removed yesterday! Did not need his CWID #; very easy process; selected 8/13 at 10:00!</p>

<p>Well, maybe mine was set to sign on at 9AM LOL! I got through at 9 on the button (after only an hour of refreshing) LUCKILY we did get the exact time I wanted so all is well, other than the hour of my life I can never get back :slight_smile: Thanks for all your help and good wishes!</p>

<p>Logged in at the very stroke of 9 a.m. EST (8 central), and our preferred time was already gone. No biggie. Got 1 p.m., which is fine for us, as we will already be in Tuscaloosa. Soooo…we’ll just sleep in and have a nice late breakfast. Any suggestions for great breakfasts? Where is that Rama Jama place I hear so much about? :D</p>

<p>^ Should mention that we are definitely not morning people, so, even though we would have preferred 11 a.m., 1 p.m. is great. :D</p>

<p>We are with you at 1 LadyDi!</p>

<p>LadyDi~we’ll be one floor above when you check in… we got 11:00 :)</p>

<p>Got in about 9:04 EST, no 11:00 times open by the time I chose it. Anyone Know how many can move in at each time slot?</p>

<p>@BamaMom–LOL, you must have fast typing fingers! That’s so cool that y’all will be one floor above. So good to hear from someone else in Riverside East!</p>

<p>Rama Jama’s is on the corner of Bryant Drive and Wallace Wade Ave right next to Bryant Denny stadium.</p>

<p>Not fast enough! I was able to get through at 8:06 (CST) and there were no 10:00 spots (our first choice)! </p>

<p>NJBama~hmm, may have to get in town early (to play it safe :wink: ) and get a late breakfast!</p>

<p>I just logged in and got 8 am for Sun 8/14. no idea how we are going to use that yet.</p>

<p>Thanks, NJ! Sounds very convenient. Just read some reviews. YUMMMMMM!</p>

<p>Haha when I logged on (7:55 pm EST) the Bluff had literally every spot open. Ah freedom of choice.</p>

<p>Do I need to be in on Saturday for anything AA related? I signed up for 11 on Sunday. Is there any AA stuff before then?</p>

<p>AA starts on Sunday afternoon, so you will be fine. </p>

<p>I haven’t booked my plane ticket yet, but it looks like the only reasonably-priced option arrives on Saturday, the 20th at 3:30 PM, so I signed up for the 4PM time knowing that I will move in whenever I get there. :)</p>

<p>I’d be interested in sharing a shuttle if anyone is arriving around that time.</p>

<p>My son does not seem the least bit concerned about move-in. Probably because he’s done it twice before. This time, it will be him and his two roommates at the Bluff. I told him to have fun. I’ll be done at some point to cook for them.</p>

<p>We were aiming for noon and got 1pm for Riverside East. We are happy since we will be driving down from Huntsville and didn’t want anything too early or too late. She is happy because she will be there for the Honors BBQ.</p>