To Those at TAMU- How is it?

<p>I’m hispanic, a girl, and not conservative and I LOVE A&M. I’m majoring in electrical engineering.
Honestly, I never liked A&M because it “seemed” boring and conservative…but man, I was wrong! I have met the most friendly people ever that are from there or live there. A big part for me to apply to A&M was the networking. It’s terrific and I know so many successful people who are Ags. I don’t see a big issue over entertainment. It’s a college town, so there will be stuff for college students. The campus is big and pretty. It’s gonna be even better in the next couple years. Football, fantastic. Everyone is a huge family. The traditions unite everyone together, from long ago to incoming freshmen like me.
Visit the place yourself. Make your own opinion instead of letting others opinion be your view.</p>

<p>That sounds great, thanks! I must take a visit there!</p>

<p>Hope it goes well then! Best of luck :)</p>

<p>Does anyone know how the business school is for undergrads? Like how big the class sizes are, how likely/helpful they are with getting you a job after graduation, etc? :)</p>

<p>Not sure about how big the classrooms are but I do not know it’s pretty selective in terms of students. In Texas VERY highly respected with a good network. Nationally somewhere in the 30’s ranking. Also if you are a Texas resident very inexpensive.</p>

<p>That’s the biggest reason I’m considering it! Have you been there?</p>

<p>Thanks for the info!</p>

<p>And oh really? What good things have you heard.about it? And no unfortunatley I havent. Im from Illinois so itd be quite a trip!</p>

<p>The most important thing is that with manziel tamu will prolly win the championship</p>

<p>Wooo! Big reason I’m considering it!</p>

<p>I agree with Cromette you need to visit. My S also in engineering thought Austin was his school until he visited TAMU. He loved football season, your focus on schoolwork depends on you. He went to every home game but still got his work done. My S describes TAMU as more “chill” than Austin. He enjoys going to football games and hanging with friends, I think he thought it would be harder to stay focused at UT with all the clubs and nightlife. My S also describes people at TAMU as polite and helpful. I would call him more of a liberal than conservative but he has been very happy at TAMU with no regrets. Both schools have a very different feel they are both great choices.</p>

<p>@kypdurron…If he stays around and out of trouble. I not sure he will or can especially after his tweets this weekend.</p>