To which college was i accepted?

<p>Hello, i just got my acceptance from virginia tech a couple of days ago but the application status does not specify the college i was accepted to. I applied only to engineering but i am afraid i may have been accepted to university studies instead. How can i check to which college i was accepted and if i was accepted to engineering or not?</p>

<p>The snail mail letter of acceptance should indicate the particular college or program to which you were admitted. DD knew she was accepted, but didn’t know the program to which she was accepted until she got the Big Envelope a week or two later. Good luck - hope you get good news.</p>

<p>ok thanks… but is there no way to check online?</p>

<p>I just logged into DD’s application status page and it does not indicate the program she was accepted to - so I guess you have to wait for the official notification by mail. Sorry - I know the waiting is agony!</p>

<p>It seems when S was admitted in February, some kids had a notice on their online status right under the Congratulations line stating they were admitted to their 2nd choice major, but if they got their first choice it just said Congratulations… I’m guessing you got into your first choice, but it will definitely say when your letter comes.</p>

<p>Just so you guys know, i sent them a mail and i was accepted to engineering indeed</p>

<p>Congratulations - very glad for you!</p>