Today's Graduation

<p>Congratulations to all the UA Students graduating today!!!</p>

<p>Brava, Bravo</p>

<p>But a special, very special CONGRATULATIONS to Mom2CollegeKids and her son on his graduation. May his future be bright and filled with health, happiness and prosperity.</p>

<p>Enjoy the day and best wishes to all.</p>

<p>Congratulations to all!</p>

<p>Thanks!</p>

<p>And best wishes for all the others graduating! We’re so excited! :)</p>

<p>congrats!!! it’s an exciting time :).</p>

<p>Congratulations to all the graduates and parents of the graduates! And best wishes for success in your future endeavors.</p>

<p>Congratulations to all the graduates and their parents!</p>

<p>Congratulations! I hope mom2ck doesn’t ditch us now that her son has graduated. Has there been a decision on med school?</p>

<p>Congratulations to everyone. I agree, Mom2CK, don’t leave us!</p>

<p>ldinct…He’s leaning towards UAB med school, but he has until the 15th to decide.</p>

<p>What a milestone! Congratulations !!!</p>

<p>Congrats to Sea_Tide, m2ck, and momreads! You all have been so helpful in this process! Roll Tide!</p>

<p>Graduation for Arts and Sciences and Social Work was lovely. Nice ceremony. So glad that Alabama broadcasts it live so people can tune in. My parents, who live in SC, could not attend (my dad’s had some back issues), but we sent the link to them, and they got to see our son graduate. They were thrilled. Got home early Sunday morning, and after tossing in the laundry, everyone participated in the Family Nap. </p>

<p>Now, to select which photos from graduation to have enlargements done to make family and friends happy…</p>

<p>And it was great to meet robotbldmom and omama at Friday’s Phi Bete Kappa ceremony. Too bad we did not have more time to chat. Perhaps a reunion will be needed? What do you think, M2CK?</p>

<p>Thanks for the reminder, momreads, that the graduation is broadcast live. This is a great alternative for family, especially those in far-flung locations, who cannot make it to T-town. </p>

<p>To help in next year’s planning, does anyone know how long the College of Engineering graduation took (what time did it start and end)? I’m thinking of logistics in terms of dinner reservations post-graduation.</p>

<p>The Engineering/Business combined graduation took an one hour and fifty minutes, plus fifteen minutes for photos after the ceremony. Business and engineering will likely have a Saturday graduation in Spring 2014, though I really liked having a Friday evening graduation.</p>

<p>Congratulations to all of my fellow graduates.</p>

<p>In case anyone was wondering, I was able to walk twice in the graduation ceremony wearing a combination of a masters gown, hood, and tassel along with an undergraduate stole and honor cords. For around fifteen minutes, I had a master’s degree without having a bachelor’s degree. :)</p>

<p>Roll Tide!</p>

<p>Congratulations, Seatide! How awesome! We are so proud of you!</p>

<p>That was quite a fashion statement, SEA_tide. I’m hoping my D will have a similar outfit for her graduation. Congratulations on your accomplishments!</p>

<p>SEA_Tide! Congrats! </p>

<p>momreads: Yes, a reunion would be nice!</p>